Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Confidence

The other day, while my son was napping, I took the opportunity to go through a good number of my old Facebook status updates. Some of them were funny, some were interesting and some were thought provoking.

There was a status update from way back in the late summer of last year that read, "If I could do it all again I'd do it all the same but with more confidence."

What I was trying to portray was that despite everything I have gone through in my life it all turned out all right and I didn't have to worry so much about how it all would turn out in the end. Everything, good or bad, got me to a place where I am strong, secure, happy and blessed. I wouldn't change a thing in my past except for all of the worry that it would all turn out okay.

It ended up being a pretty large slap in the face because here I am worrying about the future again. The bottom line is that I know I have what it takes to have a successful life. I have faith, determination, strength, wisdom, knowledge, support. There's no reason I should fear my future.

So I made a decision. I'm going to go forward with more confidence in my decision, in myself and in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment